In a study from dentists all over the world, the average 12-year-old in Britain has fewer decayed and missing teeth and fewer fillings than their 12-year-old peers in other Western countries. Britain and Germany tied for first for the lowest number of damaged teeth. At the top of the list (of selected countries in the studies) having the most damaged teeth were the 12-year-old children of Poland.
- US$ 200 Billion worth of treasure found in indian temple.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Despite the stereotype, the British have the healthiest teeth!
- A photo taken at Disney World captured a married couple 17 years before they’d even met!
- The “unlucky” number 13 appears several times on the American one-dollar bill.
Mr WordPress on Hello world!