Grapes and raisins are poisonous to dogs.

Dogs can’t break them down in their digestive systems and too many can even cause kidney failure. Upon swallowing one, dogs will typically vomit the undigested grape or have diarrhea until the grape passes. Symptoms of grape poisoning for a dog include loss of appetite, more diarrhea, lethargy, and abdominal pain.

Read more  …..

Advertisements

About coolfacts2share

Cool Facts 2 Share
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s