Producer Jerry Bruckheimer read the film’s original script, he criticized it for being “too tame” (let’s be honest, the entire franchise is built on an animatronic boat ride after all). Bruckheimer promised the studio two things: that he would make the best movie possible and that it wouldn’t be rated R. Over $1.8 billion in profit later, I don’t think anyone at Disney is complaining about the PG-13 rating of Pirates of the Caribbean and its sequels anymore!
- US$ 200 Billion worth of treasure found in indian temple.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Despite the stereotype, the British have the healthiest teeth!
- A photo taken at Disney World captured a married couple 17 years before they’d even met!
- The “unlucky” number 13 appears several times on the American one-dollar bill.
Mr WordPress on Hello world!