Despite the fact that there are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible positions of the 3x3x3 cube, ALL of these can be solved in 20 moves or less! This is now being dubbed “God’s number”, since it would imply that the Rubik’s cube was being completed perfectly, in the most efficient way possible. The idea is that, were God handed a Rubik’s cube, he could finish it in 20 moves or less, regardless of the starting position. It took 35 CPU years and who knows how many man-hours to come up with this number. You can read up on the methodology behind this discovery here.
- US$ 200 Billion worth of treasure found in indian temple.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Despite the stereotype, the British have the healthiest teeth!
- A photo taken at Disney World captured a married couple 17 years before they’d even met!
- The “unlucky” number 13 appears several times on the American one-dollar bill.
Mr WordPress on Hello world!