This easter egg is an inside joke among Pixar’s employees which refers to the classroom number that was used by many graduates of the California Institute of the Arts. Many former graphic design and character animation students used this room, including current Pixar directors John Lasseter and Brad Bird.
- US$ 200 Billion worth of treasure found in indian temple.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Despite the stereotype, the British have the healthiest teeth!
- A photo taken at Disney World captured a married couple 17 years before they’d even met!
- The “unlucky” number 13 appears several times on the American one-dollar bill.
Mr WordPress on Hello world!