The color-changing ability can be used either for camouflage or to communicate with other octopuses. Altering the position of muscles beneath the skin can also change the texture of an octopus’s skin. This skill can be used to achieve the appearance of such common underwater objects as seaweed or rocks! (Wikipedia: Octopus).And, yeah, we said “octopuses” not “octopi”. Turns out, “octopuses” is completely acceptable, and if we wanted to be really picky about it we could have also said “octopodes”. Here’s why.
- US$ 200 Billion worth of treasure found in indian temple.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Despite the stereotype, the British have the healthiest teeth!
- A photo taken at Disney World captured a married couple 17 years before they’d even met!
- The “unlucky” number 13 appears several times on the American one-dollar bill.
Mr WordPress on Hello world!